Paris House is a small family run business, owned by the Executive Chef & his wife.
Our team (and it really is that!) totals around 20 people and our focus on craftsmanship and the best quality seasonal ingredients makes this a fabulous place to work.
With Mondays and Tuesdays, plus 2 evenings off each week, and a prep and R&D day on a Wednesday – we hope we’ve got the work/life balance right. We were thrilled to be placed in The Caterer magazine’s Top 30 Places to Work in Hospitality for 2019.
At Paris House we are always looking for new people to join our team, whether this is as an experienced individual or someone who is new to the industry and has a real passion for learning and enhancing their career prospects.
If you are interested in working with us on either a full or part-time basis, please send an email to email@example.com, including your CV if possible.
"I came from a kitchen that was quite strict & regimented to here which is quite open and friendly and relaxed. It's not like other kitchens, not a screaming, shouting kitchen!"
Why Paris House?
- Beautiful rural location with easy access to Milton Keynes and 45 minutes from London
- Warm, friendly and inclusive team environment
- Ambitious family run business without the Big Business bureaucracy
- We have worked extremely hard over the last 5 years to create a working week with a very positive work life balance
- Every employee has a voice and their ideas inform menus, events and ways of working
- Work with the finest ingredients
- Learn the latest cooking techniques
- Add an award-winning restaurant to your CV
- Escape the city
- No big-city costs, affordable living is close by!
- Close to Luton Airport for holidays and city breaks
- Enjoy Wednesday nights, plus two full days off
All of the team at Paris House can enjoy the generous benefits package that we have in place for all staff:
- 28 days holiday
- Interactive induction programme
- Stimulating and knowledgeable working environment
- Professional development and training options
- Get professional qualifications
- Rural location, green open spaces
- A five day working week with one day fully dedicated to preparation and training
- On and off the job training
- Meals on duty
- Discount for friends and family dining
- Complementary meal with a guest each year
- Relocation support available dependent on circumstance i.e. help with costs for long distance relocation
At Paris House we are always looking for new people to join our team, whether this be as an experienced individual or a someone who is new to the industry and has a real passion for learning and enhancing their career prospects.
“We are not only staff here, but a real family. Its perfect for my situation: I have a good job, have improved my English and have a social life thrown in for free.” – Tom
“Phil creates a happy team by being a true part of the team – He doesn’t direct, he leads by example and gets involved.” – Debbie
“The location is amazing, but the team is the most supportive I’ve ever worked with, like a second family.” – Bega
“I love that everyone has a voice – every member of the team is genuinely listened to and their ideas inform menus, events and ways of working. We have a lot of fun!” – Jo
“That feeling I get when coming through the gate and seeing the deer is still as exciting as it was on day one.” – Natalie
“Great owners, great team, great place, great food, beautiful location, and complete pride in who you work for.” – Howie
“The attention to detail and focus that goes into every plate is amazing, every dish that leaves the kitchen is a representation of the chefs inside who take care and respect their ingredients.” – Tom
“It’s great to work with such a friendly and supportive team. Every day is a learning day to apply new and unusual techniques to make that wow factor on every plate.” – Josh