We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The policy below helps you to understand how we use and protect any personal information that you give us when you use this website. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com by telephone 01525 290692.
We may collect the following information:
- reservation information including your name, telephone number and email address;
- credit card information (should you make a purchase with us) is stored on a PCIDSS compliant vault;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
Who We Are
Chaperill Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 08691336) whose registered office is at Paris House, Woburn Park, London Road, Woburn, Bedfordshire, MK17 9QP.
The Information collected – How do we use it?
To help us provide a better service, and:
- to improve our products and services;
- internal record keeping;
- with your agreement, to communicate with you by email, telephone or post, either regarding the reservation, order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- with your agreement, if you have signed up to our newsletter, you will be placed on the Paris House mailing list and will receive periodic mailings by email from us.
- With your agreement, to contact you by email or telephone, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
Direct Marketing Communication
We sometimes like to contact you about new products, promotions, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may send you such information by postal mail and telephone. If you purchase a product from us we may retain your address for future mailings. If you do not want your information used for direct marketing purposes at any time, please contact our customer services department by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01525 290692.
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you email and other communications relating to products or services we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email. Alternatively, you may at any time contact our customer services department email@example.com or by telephone 01525 290692.
Who do we share this information with?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to any third parties.
How to get copies of or amend information we have collected?
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the applicable data protection legislation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at Paris House, Woburn Park. London Road, Woburn MK17 9QP.
Security & Storage
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line. We have a PCIDSS (Payment card industry data security standard) compliant system. We do not store any credit card information on site.
- Record your session information (such as the particular Products you purchase from our Website);
- Record your specific information on the web pages you select to view; and
- Retain your answer to our question regarding residency.
You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. On Microsoft Internet Explorer, this can be done by selecting “Tools/Internet Options” and reviewing your privacy settings or selecting “delete cookies”. However please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. No information obtained from cookies from which individual customers can be identified will be used by us for marketing purposes.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. When we do this, we will try and make it as clear as possible that you are leaving our Website. We are not responsible for these websites in any way. Once you have left our Website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Data Handling Policy
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WHEN MARKETING TO YOU
We will only contact individuals who have subscribed to receive information by email or telephone for marketing purposes and only in relation to Paris House products and/or services. Your data is important to us and is never shared or distributed to a third party.
To update your marketing preferences and if you no longer wish to receive information from Paris House you have the right to unsubscribe at any point by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For any problems in relation to your data
In the first instance, please contact email@example.com. Issues arising after this point in relation to your data should be referred to Data Protection, Paris House, Woburn Park, London Road, Woburn, Bedfordshire, MK17 9QP.
Paris House is part of Chaperill Ltd (registered number 08691336), which is responsible for managing your personal data.