We’re very excited to announce that we will be re-opening the doors of Paris House on Friday 10th July and can’t wait to welcome you safely back.
If you would like to make a reservation, please call our Reservations Team on 01525 290692 between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Bookings will only be taken over the phone at this point and online booking will not be available.
As you can imagine, we have had to change a few things to make sure we keep you and our staff as safe as possible…
- Tables will be spaced to allow a 1m+ space between tables, and each table will have a landing station where your food and drinks will be delivered.
- We will stagger arrival times to prevent separate parties arriving together so ask that you arrive promptly.
- We will offer tables of up to 6 people from a MAXIMUM of 2 households.
- We will have a one-way system to customer toilet facilities, and ask that there is only one guest in each of the washrooms at one time.
- Our menu range has been reduced to allow us to operate with fewer staff in our kitchens at any one time and therefore ensure better social distancing. We will be offering a single Tasting Menu.
- We ask guests not to visit our restaurant if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, however mild, and reserve the right to turn you away if you are displaying symptoms.
- On arrival at Paris House, guests are asked to sanitise their hands before being seated.
- We ask that guests keep their belongings with them, so please understand that we will not offer to take your coats as we would normally.
- In line with Test & Trace guidelines, we will need names and contact details for all guests dining with us and will keep these for 21 days after your reservation.
And the things that should go without saying, but we’ll say them just in case!
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- Wellness checks, including twice daily IR testing, are completed daily for all staff members and anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will be excluded from the workplace.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance and all staff have been retrained on most effective procedures.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 1m+ distance in the workplace and have robust social distancing plans in place for kitchen staff. Where people cannot be 1m+ apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
- Our already rigorous cleaning regimes have been further enhanced, particularly for hand-contact points and in the toilet areas, using chemicals which are effective against viruses including Bacoban, which has a residual antimicrobial effect for up to 10 days.