- All Experience Gift Certificates are produced in branded sleeve which is posted to address of choice.
- You have the right to cancel any gift certificate purchase within 14 days of payment and be refunded back via the same payment method.
- Any other refund is at the discretion of management.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed in full. We cannot offer change on payment.
- Gift certificates must be presented by the bearer on arrival.
- Gift certificates are not refundable in cash and must be used within 12 months.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Guests with confirmed reservations who do not take up the reservation without providing a minimum of 24 hours notice will be considered as non-arrivals and the voucher will be forfeited.
- Lunch & Dinner packages include a discretionary service charge of 12.5%.
- Paris House (Chaperill LTD) requests credit or debit card details to secure reservations of 5 or more guests Friday evening, Saturday lunch and dinner and Sunday lunch. In the event that the booking is not honoured in whole or in part by you, or is cancelled by you with less than 48 hours it will be at the discretion of Paris House (Chaperill Ltd) to charge £50.00 per person for lunch or dinner to your card.
- Facebook ‘20% off’ offer advertised between 07.02.2017 and 15.02.2017 excludes beverages, dining packages. The offer is available on Wednesday to Friday bookings throughout February and March – and is subject to booking availability. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
© 2013 Chaperill Ltd registered in England
Company registration number: 08691336
Paris House, Woburn Park, London Road, MK17 9QP
Should you have any concerns please contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01525 290 692