- All Experience Gift Certificates are produced in a branded sleeve which is posted to the address of choice.
- You have the right to cancel any gift certificate purchase within 14 days of payment and you will be refunded via the same payment method.
- Any other refund is at the discretion of management.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed in full. We cannot offer change on payment.
- Gift certificates must be presented by the bearer on arrival.
- Gift certificates are not refundable in cash and must be used within 12 months.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Guests with confirmed reservations who do not take up the reservation without providing a minimum of 24 hours’ notice will be considered as non-arrivals and the voucher will be forfeited.
- Lunch & Dinner packages include a discretionary service charge of 12.5%.
- Paris House (Chaperill Ltd) requests you contact the reservations department directly for bookings of 5 or more guests.
- We will need to take credit or debit card details to secure reservations. In the event that the booking is not honoured in whole or in part by you, or is cancelled by you less than 48 hours before the booking time, it will be at the discretion of Paris House (Chaperill Ltd) to charge £50.00 per person for lunch or dinner to your card.
- For Private Dining Bookings of 8-14 people, a deposit of £20 for lunch and £50 for dinner per person will be taken to secure your booking.
- For Exclusive Use bookings, a 50% deposit will be taken to secure your booking.
- For Private Dining and Exclusive Use bookings, the following cancellation charges will be made:
- More than 14 days’ notice – full refund
- Between 5 and 14 days’ notice – 50% refund
- Less than 5 days’ notice – no refund
- Paris House (Chaperill Ltd) requests 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel your reservation. Less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation before the event will incur a cancellation charge of £50 per person for a lunch or dinner reservation.
- We require any change in the number of guests to be confirmed to us at least 24 hours prior to your arrival. In the event that a confirmed booking does not arrive or a decrease in the booked number of guests, without prior notice then a no-show fee of £50 per person will apply.
© 2013 Chaperill Ltd registered in England
Company registration number: 08691336
Paris House, Woburn Park, London Road, MK17 9QP
Should you have any concerns please contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01525 290 692