Paris House is a small family run business, owned by the Executive Chef & his wife.
Our team (and it really is that!) totals around 20 people and our focus on craftsmanship and the best quality seasonal ingredients makes this a fabulous place to work.
With Mondays and Tuesdays, plus 2 evenings off each week, and a prep and R&D day on a Wednesday – we hope we’ve got the work/life balance right. At Paris House we are always looking for new people to join our team, whether this is as an experienced individual or someone who is new to the industry and has a real passion for learning and enhancing their career prospects.
If you are interested in working with us on either a full or part-time basis, please send an email to email@example.com, including your CV if possible.
"I came from a kitchen that was quite strict & regimented to here which is quite open and friendly and relaxed. It's not like other kitchens, not a screaming, shouting kitchen!"
Why Paris House?
- Work with a passionate and enthusiastic team
- Work with the finest ingredients
- Learn the latest cooking techniques
- Add an award-winning restaurant to your CV
- Escape the city
- Team development evenings, 5 times a year
- Work in beautiful surroundings
- No big-city costs, affordable living is close by!
- 35 minutes from London and Birmingham by train
- Close to Luton Airport for holidays and city breaks
- Enjoy Wednesday & Sunday nights, plus two full days off
- Ambitious family run business without the politics
All of the team at Paris House can enjoy the generous benefits package that we have in place for all staff:
- 28 days holiday
- Interactive induction programme
- Stimulating and knowledgeable working environment
- Professional development and training options
- Get professional qualifications
- Discounts off Dining Experiences for friends & family
- Rural location, green open spaces
- Relocation allowance available for some staff (discretion of management)
Meet our knowledgeable and professional team
Each year we welcome new members into the team and each year we learn something new. A new technique, ingredient or process that we blend into the product, enriching the experience for both the customer and employee.
At Paris House we are always looking for new people to join our team, whether this be as an experienced individual or a someone who is new to the industry and has a real passion for learning and enhancing their career prospects.